Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm Back! Floam by Nail-Venturous

Hello all. Sorry for the small hiatus. I went on a trip with my husband for our 6 year anniversary. We had a great time in New Orleans!! The beignets and Cafe Au Laits at Cafe Du Monde were grand, Jambalaya at Coop's Place was delicious, and The GIANT cheeseburger and drink,Neptune's Monsoon, were amazing at Port of Call! I did not take pic's of my anniversary manicure since it didn't turn out quite right, but I did take pic's of one of my newest polishes, Floam by Amy at I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous. I have gotten so many compliments in the past three days, it's just amazing. This is one of the coolest polishes I own. It is so different and unique that I am glad I grabbed this up while I had the chance. I have noticed a trend in the nail polish community that a certain color can be hyped up to the point of disappointment when you get it. This is not one of those colors. I have truly enjoyed this polish, and it wasn't even holographic!! This is a matte neon blue and yellow-green glitter in a clear base. This polish has depth, character, and a great name. I used two coats of Floam with one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite. It still feels a bit bumpy, but not gritty. So here are my pics of New Orleans and Floam. Enjoy!

First, Floam pictures. I figured you would want to see the nail polish first.
Isn't this polish stunning? 
Close up. You can click on the picture for more detail. You will see what I mean about depth.

It even looks cool in the bottle.
I purchased Floam at Ninja Polish for $9.00 with shipping.

 Now on to the New Orleans pictures! 
Yummy!! Beignets and Cafe Au Lait at Cafe Du Monde!
I told you the burger was huge at Port of Call!
Mmmmmm... chicken. We had a great time on the Swamp Tour at Cajun Pride.
This was at one of the cemeteries in New Orleans in the Garden District. It was amazing to see how old some of them were!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)