Saturday, February 11, 2012

Jessica Cosmetics: Hologram Chic aka Disco Diva & Retro Revival



UPDATE- See bottom for sunlight pics!

**WARNING** Picture Heavy!!
Jessica Cosmetics Hologram Chic is actually a double set of a holographic silver polish called Disco Diva and a holographic base coat called Retro Revival. They are only sold as a pair right now, and I bought it on their website Jessica Cosmetics for $24.00. I just have to say this stuff is AMAZING!!!!!! I do not own Gosh Holographic, or Nfu-Oh 61, or China Glaze OMG, but I do own this, and I cannot get over how stunning this polish is. I literally had a hard time putting this nail polish on only because I was so distracted by its holo-ness. The rainbow just kept catching my eye! I don't think my pictures gave this justice, but I had to try. I did three coats because I wanted to, not because I had to. This stuff went on like a dream!! I only used the provided base coat and the polish itself, no other base coat or top coat was used. I just can't find the words to describe the beauty of this polish. When I die, I better have this polished put on when they bury me. Does that give you an idea of how awesome this polish is. Ahhhhhhh!! I even woke my husband up to see its beauty. Of course, all he said was it's shiny, but that is better than the normal response of ok. Crap, I just drooled on my keyboard. Well I am going to try and shut up now and just show you the beauty of this combo. Enjoy!
Loved how the logo looked on the box.
I thought it was funny that they gave me a promo card for a counter top, so I added it to the pics!
Look at the cute couple!
 So pretty. 
 I liked this so much, I let you see both hands! 
First, a tease with a mostly silver look and slight holo.

BAM!!!
 Look at that rainbow. *Drool*
Hmmm. Do I need to order backups?
I just love this nail polish. Could you tell?

 Extreme close up!! Whoa!!!! SHA-WING! 
(sorry for the Wayne's World reference)

And I'm spent. I hope you like this as much as I do. All I have to say if you don't, then more for me. Mwahahahaha!!! Oops, sorry for the evil laugh. I don't know where that came from. On another note, I am curious to see if the base coat will work with Nfu-Oh. I already tried that with my ridge filler base coat, and I had a little trouble with bare patches. So, I will have to see later. I don't think I will be able to part with this polish for a while!

But wait there is more. I got some sunlight pics for you now!!
Holy Holo Batman!!!!!

Forgive the tip wear in the photos, this was day three of manicure.

1 comment:

  1. I am DYING to have this and you are just making me want to die for this twice over! Where did you buy it and how much was it?? I really am extremely curious so if you could e-mail me or something you'd be helping a linear holographic noob so freaking much!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)