Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nail Mail

Nail Mail!! So after my birthday, I went and splurged on some items I have been wanting to try. I am so excited to say they have already started coming in!! Unfortunately some major lemmings that I wanted are still unattainable for now but I am working on my dusty hunt. In this first round of deliveries I received Konad plates and french manicure kit, Rescue Beauty Lounge "Scrangie", Nfu-Oh 40 & 63, and the 21 piece Bundle Monster nail art bundle! I think that is a pretty awesome haul if you ask me. Now to decide which ones to try first.
 Bundle Monster Nail Art Plates
 Konad French Nail Kit and Plates 57, 60, 63
 The lovely Nfu-Oh holographic 63 and blue/green flakie 40
Okay, forgive my Rescue Beauty Lounge pictures, I just loved the presentation for Scrangie. (Which of course, was created by the blogger Scrangie.)

 Oh, isn't it beautiful? **Drool**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)