Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day Mani: Milani Digital

So this post will be brief since I am heading into work. Yes, I know its Valentines day, but unfortunately the hospital never closes. :(  So on to the manicure. I used Milani Digital from the 3D collection. It is a soft rose pink with holographic metallic flakes in it. It is a scattered holo and is not very noticeable under the stamping, but it does give it some nice shimmer and depth. I used Konad white for stamping. Now this is my first official stamping manicure and I think I did pretty well for a newbie. I used Konad plate m57 for the zebra print and Salon Express plate # SE-20 for the hearts and XOXO. This was all topped off with  my lovely Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat. So what do you think about my first real attempt (since middle school) at nail art? Please be gentle. Once again sorry for the post being brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)