Wednesday, February 22, 2012

*Holographic Dusty Haul*

My first dusty hunt was quite successful for a newbie, in my opinion. I got a few new bottles (they still look like they went through the ringer), but mostly partially used. I had such an adrenaline rush doing this. It made me feel better that the owners of these salons didn't look at me like I was crazy. I just knew I was going to ask about buying polish, and they would look at me like I had three heads. Luckily most people were very accommodating, I only got two dirty looks. Unfortunately,at one place, I ran into a news crew interviewing the staff and customers because a patron was arrested for leaving her 3 children in the car (ages 4, 2 and 9 months), with a loaded hand gun, and marijuana, while she got her nails done. No, I am not kidding. I still can't get over that one. It gets worse, but I don't have the heart to repeat the rest. Luckily the children were okay and the mom was arrested and charged. So, I don't plan on dusty hunting in that area again! So, do any of you have any helpful dusty hunting tips? Preferably ones that won't end up like my last one. Please share. Well enough chatting, on with the treasure. :)
So what do you think? :)
 From the Kaleidoscope Collection I found How About A Tumble, It's My Turn, and He's Going In Circles.

From the OMG Collection I got IDK, TTYL, BFF, and LOL.

Finally OPI DS Design, Coronation, and Passion

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Just wow :) I wish I could go dustying, but I dont even know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot believe how people can do this kind of think. Nice nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)