Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ogre Nails: Orly Cutique to the Rescue!

Orly Cutique is a cuticle and stain remover that: 
"Gently removes dead tissue from cuticles, making cuticles soft and pliable. Removes stains, leaving whiter nails."
You saw my previous experience with nail whiteners so, needless to say, I was a little skeptical about it working at all. I was quite mopey at this point because I wanted to try some sheer polishes that my Ogre like nails did not look good with. I swear the yellow changed the colors I was trying out. So I begrudgingly bought the product and brought it home to try out. The instructions say to apply to cuticle and nail for 30-60 seconds and gently push cuticle back with orange-wood stick or pusher. Rinse with warm water or ample amount of Orly Clean Prep. So here we go. I brushed the product on my nails and waited for the full minute. I wanted this to work so badly! I would have left it on longer to try and gain any chance it would lighten my nails more, but I had the small fear it might ruin my nails so I stuck to the instructions. After washing my hands, I couldn't believe what I saw. There was a significant difference after just one use. I went back to my pictures to make sure I wasn't just trying to be overly optimistic. Sure enough, there really was a good improvement in the color of my nails. Now don't get me wrong, they are still a shade of yellow, but not as bad as before. Yea! No more Ogre nails! Here are some before and after photos.

Before
 After

Before
 After


Do any of you use this product? Let me know if this product worked for you. :)

1 comment:

  1. -Orchidfire- Thanks for the comment! I was scared to buy the big bottle at first so I bought a mini at Ulta, now I know I need to go and buy the big bottle. I wonder if I can buy stock in this??

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)