Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rainbow Honey

I just wanted to give a little teaser of the new  8 piece Rainbow Honey Equestria Collection I received yesterday. I am so stoked!! This is a very cool glitter collection that will have something for everyone. I will do a more thorough review later but I wanted you all to get a quick look now. If you are interested in buying any of this collection click here for her website.


Before I start on the collection, I just wanted to say a little about the packaging and logo. It is perfect. Nothing can help create more excitement about your new purchase than taking it out of cool packaging. The simplicity of the design lets you know you got something special. It just shows she took the time to truly develop all of her product. Ok, I am done.  
Isn't it perfect?
The collection contains eight lovely glitters that coordinate with different characters from the Cartoon My Little Pony. 

20% cooler is inspired by Rainbow Dash
Mare of the Moon is inspired by Princess Luna (there are moon glitters in this )
the worst possible thing is inspired by Rarity
a little kindness is inspired by Fluttershy
celestia is inspired by Princess Celestia
hoof wrassle is inspired by Applejack
pinkie promise is inspired by Pinkie Pie
the element of magic is inspired by Twilight Sparkle
Here is a quick swatching of the colors. I will do a more in detail post later with what "underwear" I used under each color. Like I said earlier, I have more info and more pictures to share!
from left to right - 20% cooler, pinkie promise, hoof wrassle, and a little kindness 
from left to right - the worst possible thing, the element of magic, Mare of the Moon, and celestia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)