Thursday, November 15, 2012

Urban Outfitters Sea Dust

Today I have Urban Outfitters Sea Dust. It is suppose to be a dupe for Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream, but that was not the reason for my purchase. It is stunning. It has a cool sea foam green foil base with with blue micro and large glitter suspended in it. I just love it. It is cool, calm, and refreshing. I catch myself getting caught glancing at it's shimmering glory. (Sigh) Sorry, I got distracted. Anyways, I had full coverage at three coats. It really wasn't that gritty, considering the large pieces of glitter in it. I do have one coat of Seche Vite on top. I wore this as a full manicure and have not had a single chip in 4 days. That is saying something, since I wash my hands incessantly at work. I would definitely recommend getting this, besides, it is only $5 for one or 2 for $8 at Urban Outfitters! Do you think this polish is a necessity like I do?
 So pretty!
Look at that shine!

2 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)