Monday, April 22, 2013

Zoya Earth Day Nail Polish Exchange!

This is not a paid advertisement by Zoya to me.

Zoya nail Polish Exchange banner
EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

I am so excited, the Zoya Earth Day Nail Polish Exchange is here! 

According to Zoya: "Clean out your nail polish wardrobe and get rid of old nail polish that may not be BIG5FREE (Free of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, DBP and Camphor) and exchange it for a greener alternative - long lasting, award winning, healthy ZOYA Nail Polish Bottles!"

That is right. They are selling polish for $4, but it is not including the Pixi Dust collection. :( The idea is you buy 6-24 polishes from them at a discount and you can send them up to the amount you purchased of non-Zoya polishes for them to dispose of. You don't have to send them bottles, but it is suggested. Here is a link to their page with the instructions and code for the half off deal.

I placed my order! What polishes are you going to get?

This is not a paid advertisement by Zoya to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)