Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nail Mail

So, I am a little excited. This is the first time to buy polish not directly from some store. It was a nail "swap" that I had no polishes to swap so I purchased them from her. I got some GREAT colors from my fellow polish-aholic!! It is so much more personal when buying from fellow lovers of lacquer. She took the time to write me a card and give me a bonus polish that was a dupe of one that I was interested in. When is the last time a company did that for you? Thank you Marnie! You made my day.

Ulta Pinata-Yada-Yada (Bonus), A-England Lady of the Lake, A-England Tristam, and Ludruana Maravilhosa

Isn't this too cute. I really appreciated the time she took to do this!

3 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)