Friday, April 6, 2012

Nfu Oh #63 *Picture Heavy*

Yes, I know, ANOTHER holographic polish. All I have to say is ... Hi, my name is Kim, and I have a holographic problem. It has been less than one day since my last holographic polish wear. Unfortunately, I don't see this habit ever ending. My poor poor bank account!! Anyways, lets discuss the gem that is Nfu Oh 63. First, how to pronounce the company name. Phonetically spelled, it looks like Enfu Oh. I swear I was calling this polish all sorts of names before running across the pronunciation on the Fabulous Street website. This polish with no name, just the number 63, is a pink that leans toward the rosy/mauve side of the spectrum. I have learned an important application trick with the Nfu Oh holographic polishes, you have to use the sandwich method with the holographic base to get smooth, even application. Sandwiching is when you layer the base coat over subsequent layers of polish, making a "sandwich." I only needed two coats of polish, so this sandwich was base, polish, base and then polish. No topcoat! I used my holographic base from the Hologram Chic set by Jessica Cosmetics called Retro Revival. This application has been the bane of my existence since purchase. I don't think you understand, I have photographed this color 4 different times. Today was the first to look good to me. No ridges, bumps, bald spots, wrinkles, streaks, nada!! I was so relieved when I viewed the pictures in my computer. Now, knowing how to apply these correctly, I am excited to get my next holo from them. I am waiting on the blue #65. Yea!!!! Sorry, I did mention I had a problem right? Enjoy the pictures.

Isn't it holo-stunning!! This picture was taken outside.
Still pretty inside, but the fierceness of the holographic effect is noticeably dulled.
Back outside!
Crap! I need a tissue, I just drooled on my keyboard.
This is pretty close to the actual color of the polish.



Uhhhh, I'm back. I kind of went into a trance!
I just love the shape of these bottles. So sexy!
BTW, sorry for the sad clean up job. I was in a hurry to get outside since I was losing daylight, fast! This polish was purchased from the wonderful people at Fabulous Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)