Saturday, October 20, 2012

A England: Lady of the Lake and Tristam

I have two beautiful polishes to show you from a england's The Mythical's collection. Let me just say I am in love with this brand from the United Kingdom. These colors were stunning and oh so easy to apply. Now, you all know I have a small obsession with holographic polishes. These two polishes are a scattered/subtle type of holo. Still 100% absolutely beautiful. They both had full coverage at two coats, had great shine without a topcoat, and had one of the best formula consistencies that I have had the pleasure of using. It was quite refreshing how easy these colors were to apply and purely enjoy. I have nothing critical to say about either of the colors! How often does that happen?

A beautiful dusky, red toned, purple with holographic shimmer.
Outside
Outside
 Blurred to see holographic shimmer
 Shade
Artificial light

A gorgeous dark, night sky, blue with holographic shimmer
Outside
 Outside
Blurred
 Shade
Artificial Light

You can purchase these beauties at either a england, Ninja Polish, or Llarowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)