Sunday, October 7, 2012

Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge: Who Inspires You?

This weeks Girly Girl Challenge asks who inspires you. I had many options; Joan of Arc, Florence Nightingale, and J.K. Rowling. I decided to go with someone who inspires me every day, P!nk. I have been listening to her music since high school, and always find myself seeing some deeper meaning in her art. Her music can make you laugh, cry, hurt, or fall in love. She is a very independent woman that exudes confidence and beauty. Basically, she kicks ass! I, of course, had to use her namesake as a base for my manicure. I used OPI Strawberry Margarita for the pink base. This beauty went on in two easy coats that left a stunning shine. I used Color Club Hot Couture, which is a multicolored, opalescent glitter, in a sheer pink base for the glitter accents. Acrylic black paint was used for P!nk's name. Once again, the topcoat dragged on the paint and distorted the lettering, but it still turned out pretty cool looking. So, who inspires you most?



2 comments:

  1. Very cute polish! I love the color. I can't say who I'm inspired by THE MOST, but I like Betty White, she's so clever.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)