Monday, September 17, 2012

Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge: Delicate and Elegant

Week three of the Girly Girl Challenge asks for delicate and elegant nails. I went with delicate lace. Now, not to toot my own horn, I think this turned out pretty damn sexy! It screams "I'm hot, but not easy." Yes, I know I have problems. Jessica Rabbit and Betty Boop come to mind when looking at these. On to business, I used two coats of butter LONDON Knees Up as my base color. I am telling you, butter LONDON seems to do no wrong. Its sexy and easy to apply. The first coat seems to go on a little sheer, but the second takes it all the way to opaque. For the stamping, I used Konad Black Pearl and the Konad plate m57. This was an easy and dressed up manicure I will definitely be using for a date night with the Hubby in the future.
Grrrrrrrr!

Its alluring without the stamping.


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Perfect use of Knees up, in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove that base colour! And the stamping is super cute, I agree, it totally screams 'I'm hot, but you can't touch this' hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to know I am not the only one seeing that, LOL!

      Delete
  3. WOW these are my fav! Love the clever stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)