Friday, September 14, 2012

My Favorite Things Nail Art Challenge Day 10: Your Favorite Mani!



My favorite manicure. I could go twenty different directions with this last post for My Favorite Things Nail Challenge. I am a huge fan of holographic polishes, I am getting more and more into nail art, but what manicure is my favorite?? Well, I decided to do a "funky french" manicure that I first saw on Chloe's Nails. I was instantly star struck. This manicure exudes sex appeal, elegance, and funk! I bet you didn't realize a simple manicure could do that, did you? My husband even saw it on Pinterest before I ever tried it and thought it looked really cool. So, my favorite manicure isn't something original or outlandish, it is just one that makes me happy! I think that is only fitting. I used OPI DS Extravagance for my base color with two coats and Konad Black Pearl for the tips. Of course, one of my manicures wouldn't be complete without a topping of Seche Vite to bring it all together.

 So pretty!!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I'm completely in love with that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Chloe's Nails as well (i wish she would start blogging again!) and posted in on my Pinterest board- it's a very cool take on the french mani/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)