Sunday, September 2, 2012

Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge : Think Pink

So, I am trying my hand (ha ha) at another nail challenge. This current challenge is being hosted by Lisa at Lisa's Nail Obsession. It is the Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge that was originally started at the Neverland Nail Blog . Week one is "Think Pink". This week, we are to wear our favorite pink nail polishes and favorite nail art. Since I am notorious for being indecisive, I am quite proud to say I easily pick one of my favorite pinks quickly. Overboard by Color Club is a gorgeous fuchsia creme  polish that goes on effortlessly in 1-2 coats, depending on how thickly you put your polish on. This color just makes me smile. Yes, I am sitting here at my computer, smiling like an idiot while writing that sentence. Continuing, I just could not figure out my favorite nail art so I went simple. I did a cute dot frame in the corners with white acrylic paint, and topped it all off with one coat of Out The Door. This is a cute and simple manicure, that anyone can do!

Sweet and simple.
This picture is a better representation of the color.

4 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)