Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Favorite Things Nail Art Challenge Day 6: Stripes

Today's post is featuring Day 6 of the challenge by Ooh La La Polish, stripes. I wanted to go for a kind of "sun ray" stripe. I really liked how this turned out. It was a little tricky cutting scotch tape thin enough to do the design, but it was well worth it. I now plan on buying some striping tape offline to do this more often. I used Color Club Worth the Risque and Wild at Heart for the colors. I love those colors. Nothing better than silver and purple holographic nail polish to make me happy! Of course, it was raining here all day so no outdoor pictures but it is still pretty indoors. I had two coats of Worth the Risque and one coat of Wild at Heart all topped with my beloved Seche Vite topcoat. Hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)