Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nail Art Save with OPI Pedal Faster Suzi

So, I am sure you remember my previous post with my Mulan nail art attempt. Well, here is how I tried to salvage it. I am quite proud of the results. You wouldn't know the tree was suppose to be part of a Disney themed manicure!! I wanted to use a soft pink polish that was close to the pink I used for the cherry blossoms. I settled on OPI Pedal Faster Suzi from this Spring's Holland Collection. It blended perfectly with my nail art! I think this is my favorite manicure to date!! I even impressed my husband. Sadly, he still will not let me paint his nails. Oh well. Pedal Faster Suzi is a pale pink shimmer that stays somewhat sheer at three coats. The formula was a little thin, but still easy to work with. I have 1 coat of Seche Vite top coat on. 

Extreme close up! You can see some of the bubble problem that I mentioned in my last post.
You can still see a visible nail line.
This is what Pedal Faster Suzi looks like in person.


Like I said before, I am really happy with this manicure. What do you think? Have you ever tried to salvage a disaster and the result is way better than what you started with?

3 comments:

  1. Don't ask, TELL your hubby that you think his FEET would look a lot better - possibly even SEXY - with a coat of something like BL "British Racing Green" on them. Tell him it's just for you, he doesn't have to show or tell anyone else, he can wear shoes & socks (unless he's Fred Flintstone..) PROMISE him at it's just paint in the bottle, nothing magic, nothing with any power to "change" him - and it would mean a LOT if he let you give him a pedi. (Then, give him the best pedi you can imagine...)

    Love your blog - and thanks for following mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (damn my keyboard) ..Promise him THat it's just paint...

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the advice, but still no dice. I even offered ManGlaze, but he is just not interested. Oh well, not gonna pressure him, LOL!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)