Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Milani 3D Holographic Part 1: 3D and HD

I have two of the six polishes in the Milani 3D Holographic collection to show you today. All of these polishes were easy to apply with full coverage at three coats. They had a nice glossy finish, so no top coat was used. The first two I have to show you is 3D and HD. 3D is a gold color that definitely leans on the yellow side. This is the only color I did not like out of the group because it just didn't flatter me. The other color, HD, is a cool toned silver. I of course loved this color, because it is silver and holographic. Now, these are scattered holographic polishes that still give off a little rainbow in indoor lighting. So, on to the pictures.

3D Outside
3D Inside (See, the color just wasn't workin' with me.)
HD Outside (Much better.)
HD Inside
You can see in the pictures that the holographic particles are not tinted the same color of the polish. I think this does give the colors a neat shimmery effect, but it is noticeable in all of the polishes except HD. I  purchased the entire collection at CVS.Well what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Love them! I want this collection!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully, this is one holographic collection that is very affordable. I got them at CVS. They had a buy 1 get 1 half off!

      Delete
  2. Golds are hard for me, too... still gorgie, though. And the silver is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Glad to see I'm not the only one with that issue.

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)