Thursday, May 10, 2012

Milani 3D Holographic Part 3: Hi-Res & Digital

Finally, we are at the final portion of our Milani 3D holographic collection review. Hi-Res is a blue toned holographic purple color. Digital is a  pretty rose toned holographic pink polish. These swatches are three coats with no top coat or base coat, and a breeze to apply. This collection is nothing short of beautiful! I only chose Hi-Res over Digital is because I am just a little partial to purples. I swear, this collection is just fun to have. I always get compliments any time I wear one of these colors. I think I like it even more because they are so affordable compared to many polishes nowadays.

Hi-Res Outside: Isn't it just grape-a-licious!
Hi-Res Inside: Hello beautiful!
Digital Outside: Stunning!
Digital Inside: It is still a nice shimmery pink!
 Well, if you couldn't tell, I really love this collection of polishes minus 3D. It is a well rounded group of colors. My only wish is that they come out with bolder colors for this collection instead of the traditional pastel holographic colors.

2 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)