Monday, May 7, 2012

Milani 3D Holographic Part 2: Cyberspace & Hi-Tech


I have part two of the collection here for you. It is Cyberspace, which is the light blue holographic color in the collection. I absolutely love this color. I get compliments all the time when I wear it. The other color is Hi-Tech which is a soft grassy yellow green holographic polish. Both take two-three coats for full coverage, depending on how thick of coats you do. No top coat was used in these photos. These colors look great. They are a scattered holographic polish, but even indoors you can still catch a slight rainbow, otherwise they look like great shimmer polishes. Removal and clean up are a breeze with these polishes. Another benefit of these is no need for a specialty base or top coat, neither will affect the holo-ness!

Outside: This picture is true to color. I just love blues!
Inside: It tends to look more on the dusty blue side while indoors but still fabulous!
Outside: This picture makes the green look a lot lighter than it actually is, but I wanted to show the great holographic effect.
Inside: Now that is much more like the real color. See, it is still a beautiful light green shade.

Well what do you think?

4 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)