Thursday, January 12, 2012

Color Club Fashion Addict

I absolutely LOVE Fashion Addict from Color Club. This was my "gateway" holographic polish. Since then I have been addicted. You can ask my husband, who isn't too thrilled about it. Anyways, These pictures took three coats of polish, but I probably could have gotten away with two thick coats. It has a good drying time and dries to a nice gloss. Indoors you can sometimes see the holographic shimmer, otherwise it will look like a light purple to lavender shimmer nail polish. To see it in its full glory, you need to go outside in direct sunlight. It will dazzle you. Now, don't expect this to be a true linear holographic nail polish like Speciallita HITS, Nfu-Oh, or Glitter Gals. The holographic effect is more dispersed. The polish was perfect consistency and I had no issues with it being streaky. So now you have seen what started it all, just a innocent looking little bottle of awesome! What do you think?




(This polish was purchased by me.)

2 comments:

  1. wonder why I dont have this.. LOL welcome to nailpolish world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you might have a "little" addiction to polish as well. :)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)