Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Getting Started

Hello everyone. I recently decided to share my love of all things beauty related in a weekly blog. I will be featuring skincare, makeup, nail polish, etc. I have always made it a point before purchasing anything, to thoroughly research how others have liked it, what the professionals are saying, and just general ratings on different websites. I think it is time I returned the favor and started doing reviews of my own. I have always wanted to see reviews that address my concerns with products and now I have a voice to do it with! I can't wait to help others like so many others have helped me. Please feel free to send me questions or post comments on the reviews I post. I will do my best to answer them as completely as possible. Please keep in mind that these reviews are completely my personal opinion and I am in no way an expert, so please use your own judgment before using any new products. Well, here's to an exciting new year. Wish me luck!

Kim <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)