Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pretty and Polished Martian Salad

First I just have to say its my BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry, I love birthdays and seeing how I don't own Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday, a holographic nail polish will do. Pretty and Polished Martian Salad is a bright kelly green, holographic nail polish. It went on smoothly with full coverage in three coats. I was a little nervous because there was some bubble after doing the second and third coat but disappeared shortly after applying the topcoat which was done after these pictures were taken. Let me just say I love this shade of green alone. It is a nice bright "grassy" green that makes me think of shamrocks and St. Patricks Day. I think I know what polish I will be wearing then! Anyways, It has some green microglitter in it as well. When you are not in the sunlight it looks like a shimmery green, but in direct sunlight the holographic beauty comes out in full force. The holo-rainbow is beautiful! This can be purchased on etsy in the Pretty and Polished store http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyandPolished. Tell me what do you think. Is it out of this world?? Sorry, couldn't help but be a little corny.

Forgive the dry skin, I was out and about trying to get some sunlight and I had no lotion. Ugh, hideous!

 This is one coat.


 I have four more polishes from Pretty and Polished and will be posting those reviews soon!
This was purchased by me for review.

2 comments:

  1. Looks nice on you!!
    I nominated you for the I Love Your Blog Award!
    http://memasmanis-jackie.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)