Sunday, January 15, 2012

Speciallita HITS Ares


Speciallita HITS Ares is a Brazilian holographic nail polish from their No Olimpio collection. This would be a stunning red even if it wasn't holographic. It applied easily with full coverage in two coats. The images are three coats for swatching purposes. I have received a ton of compliments on this color. It looks beautiful in both direct sunlight and indoors. Of course, indoors you will only get a weak holographic effect in certain lighting. I don't know why, but this color makes me think of Candy Apples.
Yummy!
Click on the images for bigger pictures.
All of these pictures were taken inside.
Look at the rainbow. :)
Closeup!
Isn't this color delicious! There is no top coat used in these images. When I wear this as a manicure I do use a top coat and it does not affect the holographic effect. This polish was purchased online from the wonderful Leah Ann at Llarowe. She keeps my holographic addiction satisfied!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVEEE this color~I still don't have any polishes from this line yet...I just started my nail polish addiction last November. But this is on my "must have" list! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous! I have half of the collection and I can't wait to purchase the rest. My bank account just needs a small break from polish shopping. :)

      Delete
  2. I've bought this collection some months ago, is simply amazing!
    Tuli

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)