Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wet N Wild Believe Me, It's Real

Wet N Wild Believe Me, It's Real a blue glitter with purple hexagon glitter in a clear base from the 2011 Color Icon Series. It took three coats for full opacity. Now as beautiful as this glitter is, you have to use a topcoat! It has a weird matte (not in a good way) look to it, like you painted your nail with glue and dipped it in glitter sort of thing. Now having said that, with a topcoat, this stuff is beautiful. It will add so much more depth, sparkle, and shine to your manicure you will be distracted so be careful.
Now this was before any topcoat was added. It had a nice bling but wasn't quite there yet.
 This is one coat so I could show you opacity.
Still no topcoat so wait for it ...
 BAM! Look at the difference.

Tell me it doesn't look better with a topcoat. I used 1 coat of Seche Vite quick dry topcoat. I think the purple hexagon glitter gives, what would be a basic bright blue glitter, that added umph!

This polish was purchased by me.

5 comments:

  1. ooh, a very pretty glitter indeed, love how this one looks on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty, I love the purple in it!!
    I have tagged you on my blog!!
    http://memasmanis-jackie.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the purple accents in this. Thanks for the tag!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)