Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Check It Out

Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Check It Out. This was my first experience using nail polish strips. I think it went fairly well. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow. This is, by far, the coolest my manicure has ever looked! I have not had the joy of trying out a Konad stamping system yet, so this was this closest I could get for now. It took roughly 15-20 min from package being opened to finished product. This was partially because I messed up once and had to take off some of the polish. Thank goodness it was at the beginning of the application. I would definitely use a product like this again, especially with this dramatic of an effect. Tell me what you think.

Here it is, still pristine in the box.
Here is what it looks like outside of the box.
I still can't get over how cool this mani looks!

Close up.

How has everyone else's experience been using these types of products?

(This product was purchased by me.)




**** UPDATE****
This polish strip was difficult to get off. The colors come off in layers and were a little "gummy." I had no base coat, but it did not stain my nail. I got a TON of compliments on this manicure. It even helped my college football team win the BCS National Championship. Roll Tide!! (Let me believe it helped, okay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)