Monday, January 9, 2012

Orly Rage

Here we go...

Orly Rage is a softer rose gold metallic foil. It comes from the Foil FX Collection. This was three thin coats for full coverage with a Revlon fast drying topcoat. The topcoat wasn't necessary for shine but I was impatient and needed to go to sleep because I had to work the next day. Application was fairly easy, but brushstrokes are noticeable. This is the only color I have from this collection because I thought it would best suit my skin tone. Overall, I was really happy with this polish. I've always wanted metallic looking nails. I now need to find a good chrome! Any suggestions?



I don't think the pic's turned out too bad if I don't say so myself! :)


(This polish was purchased by me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)