Saturday, January 21, 2012

Essie Meet Me at Sunset

Essie Meet Me at Sunset is a beautiful bright orange creme that dries almost to a jelly finish. It was a dream to apply with only two coats and no top coat. I almost didn't want to take it off, but I was in the middle of a swatching session. I can't wait to wear this color in the summer. Meet Me at Sunset came from Essie's 2011 Summer Collection.


 The bottom picture is the actual color but I thought you all might appreciate the close up to see the jelly finish.

This product was purchased by me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi from Portugal ;o)
    Nice color and photos, like it!
    Tuli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the holographic polish you posted today!! I wish we had more holographic options in the USA, all of ours are imported. :(

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)